December Prayer Topic: How Jesus is relevant and real in the messy and beautiful aspects of our lives right now!

With December, comes the end of the year. For me a time to reflect on the year past. As I look back, I see His finger prints all over it. From the joy in friendships that have been forged to last into eternity, the unexpected of yet another move, even the sadness in closing a chapter in life I didn't want to end. But He is there, real, relevant in the messy and beautiful aspects of my life.

It seems easier to look back and follow that thread that He has woven through our lives. But what about ahead? Are we able to trust that His tread will hold strong through the unknown. To not only trust Him with the beautiful, but also with the messy?


My prayer is that as you look back, you not only see just how faithful He is, you will believe that through this He will build you up to be faith FULL.


Just look around. Your life doesn't happen by chance. He is there relevant and real.


"I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10

No comments:

Post a Comment