His Word


“But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation” ~ Psalm 13:5

It is almost the end of the month.  We all should have our Word for the year.  Now that we have our word, how is that going to impact our year?  We need to pray that God will keep that word in our hearts, and our focus on Him.  He gave us the word, and it is different for each of us.

I have written my word in my journal.  Also, I have written in my journal all the Bible verses that have that word in them. Every day is a step closer to God.

I found this picture on Pinterest.  I completely fell in love with it, because it depicts my growing love for my God.   It shows that I am holding tightly to Jesus.  He is the only One that will continue to guide me.  He is the only One.  My Jesus, I love you.

“They Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.” Psalm 119:11.

Dear Lord, please continue to use the Word to help me grow and become the woman that you want me to be.  I love you so much Lord, and each day, you show me that you are with me always.  The more I get to know about you the more I love you.  Your love for me will be the same, yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  Thank you.  Amen.




Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2 NIV

Laura Maxson


No comments:

Post a Comment